My Personal Story...
Hi, I am Shagun. A health and wellness fanatic. But I was not always like this. It took me 10 yrs of mistakes, sugar crashes, wrong diets to finally learn that “balance” is the key to my healthy lifestyle.
- I was a plump girl (ok, may be fat!) most of my childhood and adulthood, led by an unhealthy lifestyle and constant sugar cravings.
- Being a corporate rat, from Ernst & Young to HSBC, I was “successful”.
- Work brought us to Singapore (2008) and I was frustrated to be surrounded by people 1/4th my size ! I decided to conquer the impossible.
- Enter, health & fitness fanatic, Shagun, version 2. I take on yoga, strength training and healthy eating in a balanced way, so no day feels like a punishment. For records, I lost 20Kg and gained significant mental strength over the next 8-10 yrs!
- I felt ignited by the need to empower others like me! There must be many more Shagun’s out there wanting to be healthy and not miserable at the same time!
- That’s when in 2018, I started Yoga Superfuel, leaving the corporate world for good. It all started with a simple question: Why can’t healthy be tasty and fun too?
Yoga Superfuel is not just a business. It’s my way of spreading the “Balance Mission” of Yoga. Not just in diet but in our lifestyle.